1) A: are you from?
B: From Italy. I'm Italian.
2) A: Where you going?
B: I am going shopping.
3) A: Laura work in a language school?
B: No, she works at the university.
4) A: Have you been drinking?
B: No, I .
5) A: you ever failed an exam?
B: Yes I have.
6) Have you got my dictionary? I gave it to you two weeks .
B: Yes. I'll bring it on Monday.
7) A: Do you like my new hair-style?
B: Yes, I like it very
8) A: That Ferrari is really expensive.
B: Yes, it is expensive than that Porsche.
9) A: Have you eaten raw fish?
B: No, never. What's raw fish?
10) A: Have you enjoyed yourself?
B: Yes, it been a lovely day.
11) A: Is The Daily Mail a good newspaper?
B: Yes, it is a good newspaper and The Independent is also good. In fact, the Independent is than The Daily Mail.
12) A: Is enough space in your room to put this table?
B: Yes, it's fine.
13) A: Have you been to France?
B: Yes-I lived there two years!
14) A: What you do if you won the lottery?
15) A: Do you play the guitar?
B: Yes. I've been playing I was ten.
16) A: Where Cadbury chocolates made?
B: In England.
17) A: Where is your flat?
B: It's the third floor.
18) A: Why can't she walk?
B: She broken her leg.
19) A: I'm sorry, I've forgotten- can you me why you didn't go?
B: I was ill.
20)A: Do you like my new watch?
B: Yes, but it's expensive for me to buy.
21) A: So you want to be a football player? Can you tell me which team you would like to play ?
B: Err... Newcastle, I think
22) A: I've got too many shoes!
B: have I!
23) A: This bag is really heavy. Will you help me?
B: Yes, carry it for you.
24) A: I lost 2 stones in 1 week.
B: No...no me the truth!
25) A: There is nothing on this cassette.
B: You didn't switch the recorder !
26) A: Do you if I open the window?
B: Not at all.
27) A: What time Leo go home today?
B: Umm... he left at 6 o'clock.
28) A: the postman brought the parcel?
B: Yes, it's on the desk.
29) A: I'll be ready in a minute.
B: That's ok,- your time.
30) A: Would you mind me a favour?
B: Of course not – it will be a pleasure.
31) A: That's a strange machine –What is it ?
B: It cuts holes in roads.
32) A: What will Bill be ?
B: A navy suit.
33) A: As soon as he woke up, he up and had a shower.
34) A: Is the school party still going to be next week?
B: No- They've it off till Thursday.
35) A: Oh! Matt isn't here. Don't we need to put the meeting?
B: No, we'll have it anyway.
36) A: He have gone away – nobody has seen him for weeks.
B: Yes, I agree. I'm sure he's gone away.
37) A: The music is too loud. Can you turn it ?
B: Sorry, is that better?
38) A: I was waiting for everybody last night. What happened?
B: Sorry, I was tired and were the others.
39) A: Where is your car?
B: It's repaired.
40) A: Did you meet Paul and Jill at Tom's house last night?
B: No, Paul nor Jill was at home.
41) A: Can you give me a with these books?
B: Sure. Would you like me to organise the shelf?
42) A: Let's go to the pub.
B: I won't go you come with me.
A: Ok-I'll come.
43) A: I just saw Mark a minute ago.
B: What? Then he have gone on holiday.
44) A: What have you done with your hair?
B: I've it cut, that's all.
45) A: I never buy new cars.
B: Why not? Because older cars cost much than new ones.
46) A: What was it like coming from Edinburgh by coach?
B: Not too bad. But it longer than I expected.
47) A: What was your childhood like?
B: I remember very happy as a teenager.
48) A: When will my meal be ready?
B: It will be ready the time you get home.
49) A: Look at the time!
B: Right, we'd go home.
50) A: What was Tom like?
B: Well-he would make personal telephone calls, no who was in the room with him.